I tag Angela, Amy, Debra, and Carrie
What is his name? Jared
Nicknames? Dad
How long have you been married? 7 years
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? 30
Who eats more sweets? Usually me, but Jared has been catching up lately
Who said "I love you" first? He did
Who is taller? He is, by 3 inches
Who can sing better? He does, adult me can't sing
Who is smarter? Jared, everything comes so naturally for him, I have to study like crazy
Who does the laundry? Nobody lately, but I do usually
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Facing the bed, Jared does
Who mows the lawn? Nobody has for a few months, but so far this summer it's Brittney - at least 5, Jared - 0
Who cooks dinner? If it's cooked it was me, if it's been thrown together it was Jared, which has been more often lately
Who drives? Jared
Who is more stubborn? I am, except when it comes to saying sorry when it's both of our fault, then Jared is
Who kissed who first? I did, but Jared asked
Who asked who out first? Jared asked me to come to a movie night with his friends, and then only Ben ended up coming. But he invited me over and made dinner for me a couple days later.
Who proposed? He did, but I said the "M" word first, three days after the dinner date.
Who has more siblings? I do, I have 6, Jared has 5
Who wears the pants? I think we figured out that two different pairs of pants works best
1 comment:
You did but Jared asked? I don't need details, but I'm confused...
Oh, wait. i get it. Never mind.
Post a Comment