Monday, September 8, 2008

8 comments:

Melissa Kay said...

well like, that's sorta ominous isnt it?

Lady Carolyn said...

Love the pee stick.
Congrats, guys!

Debra Goodey said...

Hooray! I'm so excited!

Erin said...

Congrats!!

Brittney said...

Carrie asked me about my due date. It's May 13th, but my doctor will induce me a week early so it will probably be scheduled for the Friday before which is the 6th, although I a secretly hoping for them to induce me 2 weeks early in which case it would be the 30th of April.

Brett Ricks said...

I'm confused.

Ma and Pa said...

I love grandbabies and you make such beautiful ones! Wow, 28 grandchildren! Awesome! If you have this one on April 30th, it will be on Morgan's birthday. We are so happy. Are the girls excited or do they know yet?

New Jersey Mordecai's said...

Another wee one to add to your family, Congratulations guys!!