Sunday, May 16, 2010

And so it goes

So I have been getting rid of the food in my house with potential migraine triggers. It's seriously like 70% of the food I have in my house. I have sent three boxes full of stuff with Jared to work, and packed up three more boxes full to keep in case of an emergency, and that's just the stuff out of my pantry! I still have my fridge, freezer, and food storage to go through.

In the mean time, the table has been my dump spot and everyone has been munching on that stuff for the last time before it gets packed off, including myself. I have had the biggest headache these last few days! You would think I would learn and stop eating it. A lot of the stuff I think, I doubt that gives me headaches, but with the headache I have had I am starting to believe the book.

I am taking most of the freezer and fridge stuff to my mom's house, but if anyone needs some food, let me know, because I certainly can't keep it.

1 comment:

Jared said...

Don't forget that I have a fridge and freezer at work.