Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sea World

Usually Sea World is my favorite thing to do on our trip, but this time we went on Sunday instead of Tuesday and it was busy. I hate going anywhere when it is busy. Since it was busy we didn't get any really good pictures. We only went to the dolphin show and the killer whale show.



Abi was still sick and had a fever. She just sat there the whole time.



The baloogas are always one of my girls favorite. They sit or stand forever looking at them. Last time we went we got a great picture of Scout with them, but there were too many people crouding around this time that they couldn't even get to the glass to see them under water.







We got to feed the seals and the sting rays. When feeding the seals a bird came and grabbed the fish right out of Abi's hand. We almost got the picture right as it happened.



Scout wouldn't feed anything because she didn't want to touch a dead fish. She did finally attempt to feed the sting rays by pinching the very end of the fish tail but she kept dropping it as soon an the ray swam past. Grace loved the sting rays. She sat and touched them forever and didn't want to leave.





Scout's favorite is the tide pool. She loves to touch the star fish.


2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe a seagull snatched that fish out of her hands! It looks like the wings were pretty close to her!

Debra Goodey said...

I love Sea World - I'm jealous! The pictures are so cute. That was one awesome trip you guys had. Can I come on the next one?