We will be leaving the house with a packed car to go to Scout's Christmas program in 24 hours. Then we will leave strait from the school. As you might imagine, everyone is quite excited, even though it has made the Christmas preparations a little hectic. I don't know if
Abi quite gets what is going on. My guess is she will be really excited when we actually see Disneyland because that is when she will get that we are going.
4 comments:
Have fun guys!
Sometimes I enviously think I hate you and then I realize I don't hate you but are just envious. I sent your holiday package to mom's house. Have fun.
You guys are lucky ducks! We wish we could be there with you.
Have a great time, we did. We love the Christmas decorations it really puts you in the Holiday spirit. There were more people there this year, hopefully the lines won't be too long for you guys. Have Fun!!!!!!
Post a Comment