I took Scout to school this morning, and Grace wanted to ride along. On the way there Grace says, "Daddy, half of my brain is nice and half of my brain is mean."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah, last night, my left side (pointing to that side of her head) of my brain wanted to think about the Nightmare before Christmas, and my right side (pointing to the other side) just wanted to think about just Christmas. But my left side always gives me nightmares. Well, only at night. They always fight at night! Last night they were fighting."
Scout chimed in at this point "Who won?"
"Neither, I told them to stop fighting. And then it all just got mixed together. During the day they are nice though, they just play during the day. But they fight at night."
2 comments:
It is mind blowing the things that girl comes up with! I love my Gracie! :)
oh, that Gracie. Sillie, willie.
My left side went to sleep a long time ago. There's cobwebs in it. But my right side thinks the left was boring. they don't miss each other at all.
Post a Comment